We want to help you tell the story of the 2020 Census in your community and across Missouri.
For media inquiries, please contact Courtney Stewart. We will continue to update this page with resources, including fact sheets, research, and data.
- 2020 Census in Rural Missouri: Survey Findings
- 2020 Census Key Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- An important message about the 2020 Census from St. Louis-area CEOs
All media outlets are welcome to use this video content in stories informing the public about the 2020 Census. Please provide a credit to Missouri Foundation for Health when using.
- General Census 2020 B-Roll
- Alex Rankin Interview, Interim Director of Health Policy at MFH
- Alex Rankin Interview B-Roll
- Hard-to-Count Communities in Missouri
- HTC 2020 Interactive Map & Resources
- Key 2020 Census Milestones
FCCP Funders Census Initiative, December 2018
- 2020 Census Factsheets
United States Census Bureau, 2019
- Counting for Dollars 2020: The Role of Decennial Census in the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds
George Washington University, GW Institute of Public Policy, February 2019
- Rural Census Participation Quantitative Research
Benenson Strategy Group, September 2019
- Census Participation Focus Group Research
Benenson Strategy Group, July 2019