Medicaid Expansion Communications Resources
Below you will find a message guide, posters, and flyers you can use to educate Missourians about expansion.
Medicaid Expansion Message Guide
Check out our digital social media toolkit for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter graphics and sample post copy. Select content is available in Spanish.
Health Literacy Media Consumer-Facing Resources
- Do I qualify for Medicaid now that it expanded? (video)
- Get free help to apply for Medicaid (video)
- Use Medicaid – How to choose or change your MO HealthNet primary care provider
- Use Medicaid – Know where to go for care with your MO HealthNet Managed Care plan
- Use Medicaid – What health care services does Medicaid Managed Care cover?
- Ways to apply for Medicaid (video)
- What is Medicaid expansion in Missouri (video)
- Differences between MO Medicaid and the Health Insurance Marketplace (template)
- Free help to apply for Medicaid (wallet card template)
- Learn about Medicaid in Missouri (template)
- Learn about MO HealthNet’s Managed Care program (template)
- See if you qualify for Medicaid now that it expanded (template)
- Ways to apply for Medicaid in Missouri (template)
- What you need to apply for Missouri Medicaid (template)
- Which MO HealthNet Managed Care health plan is right for me? (template)
- Your next steps after being approved and enrolled in a Managed Care health plan (template)
- Changes to report to FSD when you have Medicaid (template)
- How to change Managed Care plans (template)
- How to switch from the Marketplace to Medicaid (template)
- What is a MO HealthNet annual review, and why is it important? (template)
Event Flyers Editable (8.5×11)
These flyers are built in PowerPoint to allow you to add information about local events. To create a PDF of your customized slide, click “Save As” and change the file type to “PDF.”
Awareness Flyers (8.5×11)
Use these flyers to promote Medicaid expansion in your community. Each flyer includes the Cover Missouri call center and website to visit the Find Local Help tool.
Awareness Flyers Editable (8.5×11)
These flyers are built in PowerPoint to allow you to add local contact information and a logo. To create a PDF of your customized slide, click “Save As” and change the file type to “PDF.”
Awareness Posters (18×24)
These posters are made to be professionally printed at a larger size of 18×24 inches. Hang these posters in your community to promote Medicaid expansion.