Like many organizations and companies around the world, Missouri Foundation for Health has been monitoring COVID-19, paying close attention to its impact on our work, staff, and organizational activities. In thinking about what’s best for the Foundation, our people, and our partners and grantees, we’ve decided to alter a few operational things until further notice.
- On June 1, our offices reopened, though staff continue to have the option to work from home.
- The building is open to staff only, meaning that there will be no visitors, meetings, or outside events.
- New protocols are in place to comply with guidance regarding physical distancing and workplace safety. We will continue to evolve protocols as the environment dictates.
- Individual meetings with MFH staff will continue to be conducted remotely via telephone or Zoom videoconference.
- Our convening space is also closed, and any meetings scheduled there are cancelled through at least September 7. We are still accepting requests for events after that date but reserve the right to cancel should conditions dictate.
- Foundation staff will not be traveling for work until further notice.
We want to assure you that the steps we’ve taken to practice physical distancing will not affect current funding programs or goals in any way. We understand that many of you are facing challenges as you strive to continue service delivery to communities throughout Missouri during this critical time. We encourage everyone to practice physical distancing, which helps to prevent the spread of the virus in our communities. This practice has been proven to minimize social and economic impacts to the communities and populations we care about most.