Making Change Happen
Improving health through partnerships, experience, knowledge, and funding.
We are committed to addressing four initiatives in our region through research, strategic partnerships, and investments. These long-term projects have the greatest opportunity to create substantial impact for the communities and people in our region, particularly the underserved.
We respond to our communities’ self-identified health needs and help them cultivate their best ideas. We engage with these communities and become a resource for them, working together toward positive changes in health.
- Fostering relationships
- Strengthening promising practices
- Piloting new ideas
- Contributing to improving health fields
We address health issues from a systemic perspective by supporting education, advocacy, and analysis on issues significant to the health of uninsured and underserved Missourians.
- Publishing unbiased research and sharing information
- Promoting access to quality, affordable health coverage
- Helping individuals and groups become more effective advocates
- Engaging communities and government to foster a network of stakeholders