Making Change Happen
Improving health through partnerships, experience, knowledge, and funding.
We are committed to addressing four key health issues in our region through research, strategic partnerships, and investments. These long-term projects have the greatest opportunity to create substantial impact for the communities and people in our region, particularly the underserved.
We respond to our communities’ self-identified health needs and help them cultivate their best ideas. We engage with these communities and become a resource for them, working together toward measurable impact.
- Fostering relationships
- Strengthening promising practices
- Piloting new ideas
- Contributing to improving health fields
We address health issues from a systemic perspective by supporting education, advocacy, and analysis on issues significant to the health of uninsured and underserved Missourians.
- Publishing unbiased research and sharing information
- Promoting access to quality, affordable health coverage
- Helping individuals and groups become more effective advocates
- Engaging communities and government to foster a network of stakeholders