Who we are
Thank you for choosing Missouri Foundation for Health (“we,” “us,” or “our”). Our website address is https://www.mffh.org/.
Information we collect
We collect and process various types of information, including:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
- Usage Information: We may collect data about how you interact with our website, products, and services. This can include information about your device, browser type, and IP address.
If you give us permission to use personal images and upload them to the website, you should remove embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment or fill out a form on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These cookies will last for one year.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these other websites so that you can understand how those other websites collect, use, and share your information. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy statements, content, collection, and/or use of your personal data on or by other websites. You should take any steps you deem necessary and appropriate to protect your privacy, personally identifiable information, and personally sensitive data with respect to any other websites which you use, either separately or in connection with our website.
Who we share your data with
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Service providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services and improving our website.
• Legal compliance: To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to lawful requests from government authorities.
• Business transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
Security and data retention
We take data security seriously and implement measures to protect your personal information. However, no system is entirely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, then we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
What rights you have over your data
You have certain rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your data.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your data for certain purposes.
Where your data is sent
Text submissions, when enabled, may be checked through an automated spam detection service.